Tuesday, September 5

Melanie's Twist Socks Are Done


My first finish for September.

The details:

Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock
Colorway: Buck's Bar
Pattern: Melanie's Twist
Needles: Size 2 (Crystal Palace)

These socks are a little snug in the foot. :-( I was sure I had made them long enough, but I really could have used another 3 or 4 rows. Oh well ...next time.

The cuff is a little snug too. I think next time I'll do my ribbing in size 3 needles and go down to 2 for the rest of the knitting.

All in all I'd rate these socks as one of my favorite patterns to date. The pattern is easy enough to keep track of while you watch television, but not so boring that you wish you hadn't picked this sock.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

They're beautiful! Great Job!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Really lovely!! Great job! :)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home