Friday, August 4

New Member

Hi, i'm new to this blog and thought i'd post about the socks i'm knitting at the moment.
I have just started to knit Unst from Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush. I am using Opal Rodeo Cotton (shade 1174) and Brittany Birch 2.25mm dpns. This is the first time i have knitr with yarn with such a high cotton content and I am finding it really comfortable.


My other sock project is Cherry Tree Hill pattern for Basic Ribbed Socks, I have completed one sock, but am concentrating on the Unst at the moment as it is the sock of the month for a kal. I am using Cherry Tree Hill Supersock (shade Northern Lights) and BB 2.75mm dpns. I love the texture of this yarn and the colours are divine. The photo really doesn't do the yarn justice. It is a lovely deep purple variagated yarn with hot pink and bright green.

1 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

Welcome to the KAL! Good looking socks.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home