Wednesday, July 19

Halfway point in my Road Trip

It's been a while since I've picked up the DPNs for a pair of socks, but I finally did it. I started the Road Trip Socks using Knit Picks Sock Memories in Gladiolus. I had a couple of skeins so I thought I would put them to good use. Here is a pic of the first one:


I actually made a few adjustments, otherwise these would have been way too big. When knitting for the foot, I did 20 rows instead of the 26 called for, before starting the toe shaping. If I make these socks again I would also shorten the heel as well, but I didn't do that this time round.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Looking good! Neat to see this colorway knitted up, as I got this yarn for a past SP I had.

Enjoy!

8:09 PM  
Blogger snowdrop said...

Lovely! I have some knitpicks memories around too, and it's great to see how it knits up!

8:56 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

I'm loving that yarn, too.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home