Saturday, August 19

Newbie with new socks!

Hi everyone. I'm new here, and my name is Nicole Rodgers. You can find out more about me and my wacky life on my blog. I just wanted to thank our blogmom for letting me join you all here. I'd also like to share my latest FO, toe grafted just last night.
The pattern is "Cascading Leaves" by Jeanie Townsend, and the yarn is Scheepjes Invicta. I knitted them on 3.0 mm Bryspun dpns that I was trying out. I started these back in the early spring, but they kept getting put aside for other projects that were on a deadline. But now they are finally done, and I get to enjoy them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Nice work there! Enjoy them!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks for the compliments. The yarn decided to fuzz quite a bit on me, but I'll see how they fare once I wear them again after washing. I've heard such great things about this yarn, I'm disappointed that I seem to have gotten a bad batch.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home