Thursday, August 24

Another Knit-along Newbie

Thank you, Christina for getting me all set up. I've been reading the blog for a couple of days. I am dazed and amazed at the variety of socks being knitted. I want to do them ALL.

My current sock is photographed below. The pattern is Melanie's Twist. The yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn in the colorway: Buck's Bar.

I'm real happy to be here and look forward to being an active (i.e. actually getting some knitted socks finished!) member of this knit-along.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Ohhh that is a really neat pattern! Nice work so far! :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

I agree those are really good looking! Can't wait to see them finished.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

These are looking good!!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger String Bean said...

I like your socks! I thought it was entrelac at first glance.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home