Friday, May 12

Sock on two dpns

I haven't posted in awhile! We're moving so I've been really busy packing stuff up and painting the walls (and ceilings). I've been thinking about knitting a pair of socks from the toe up on two dpns. I'm currently knitting the baby booties from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and they're knitted that way. It's a pretty neat way of knitting and I thought it would be perfect for socks. I'm not going to try it until I finish at least two of the socks I'm already working on. Especially that lace sock. Grrr...

1 Comments:

Blogger sgeddes said...

Wow! I would think that would be really difficult to manipulate the needles. I'll have to pull out my copy of that book and check it out. I'll be interested to see how the socks work out that way. Goo luck wiht the move.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home