Sunday, May 7

One Pair Done, Another Started


Here's a kinda blurry photo of my pumpkin socks. I didn't realize till I saw the photo how scuffed those Mary Janes are! The fit is good, but the fabric is a little loose; my gauge with US2 Bryspuns and Knit Picks Essential was 7 st/inch. For the next pair I'd like a slightly tighter gauge, so this weekend I got some Pony Pearl dpns, which are--dig this--size 1.5. Perfect! I cast on the next pair, using Regia Strato, this morning.

These are the first socks I've made for me and not as a gift for someone else. It was so much fun wearing them, I didn't want to take them off at the end of the day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Cute! Love the shoes too! Yay for socks for you!! :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Cute combo of the socks and shoes.
Looks like the socks came out great!

5:17 AM  
Blogger String Bean said...

They look great! I love them with the mary janes.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home