Wednesday, April 26

Introduction and some socks

Hello, my name is Mamma and I am a sock addict.

I started knitting socks for a small project to knit during the day while my kids are awake, then I tackle more complicated projects at night when I can focus (I've got three of my own, and I watch my Sister's two children as well). But somehow the socks keep getting finished while my lace shows no progress. I can't put the circular needles down. Here's a few I just finished.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

River Rapid socks for my Sister-in-law

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I highly recommend this pattern from Sock Bug. It was a lot of fun.

I made these little Manly Socks for my son.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I just finished these socks for me. I call them Girly Blues. I might write up a quick & dirty pattern for my blog is there is interest.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All of the socks were knit with Knit Picks sock yarn on 2 size 0 circular needles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Such beautiful socks! You definitely seem addicted.

My problem is the exact opposite. I let my socks languish unfinished while I work on lace projects.

It's always something!

1:29 PM  
Blogger String Bean said...

I love those Girly Blue socks! I'll be on the receiving end for the pattern!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home