Thursday, April 20

Sockette.....

Or should I say part of one LOL!

Pattern here for sockettes. Using KP's Sock Garden in Pansy. Minor problem with picking up stitches for the gusset as in needed more to properly close the holes that would have been made if I did the amount in the pattern. It is not the pattern's fault by no means..I think it is an ongoing problem I have but I do correct it by K2tog on the next round so I have the appropriate number. It's probably my lack of swatching and my row gauge always seems to be larger than it is supposed to be. Thus my problem with swatching...why??? hmmm. Hope to have these done by next week..tune it ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice colors, can't wait to see them done!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger String Bean said...

Very pretty yarn.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home