Tuesday, April 11

Intro

Hi everyone,
I just joined this KAL. My name is Becky and I'm knitting my very first pair of socks. I have always wanted to try it, but was afraid to get going. So to force me into it, I signed on for the Sockapalooza sock swap. Here is the first of my socks - second one to come (no second sock syndrome here!)

Image hosting by Photobucket
In progress...


Image hosting by Photobucket
Finished!

The yarn is from Knitpicks,Simple Stripes in Snapdragon. I am using two balls stranded together so that's why my sock is not producing the striping like shown. I actually like it better the way I'm doing it. Hopefully my sock pal will too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

I love the way yours turned out! You can still see the stripes though! Congrats on your first socks!! They are addicting!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

Looks great! I like those colors.

3:08 PM  
Blogger snowdrop said...

Nice socks!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I love the way those are turning out! MUCH nicer (to my eye) than the way that yarn is "supposed" to knit up. Nice work!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home