Thursday, March 23

Thuja

Hi, finished the pair today. Pic of DD posing.


Look here for additional cute pic!
I used LB woolease and made a few mistakes (pssst no one can tell either LOL!) but I really learned so much...like how to really do a heel flap!! I used magic loop exclusively on the 2nd sock and ML and dpns on the first. ML way easier for me. As these will be washed and worn many times, not bad, a pair of socks for under $2. Yep, only 1 skein used. Many more of this pattern to follow ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Good to know that WoolEase works in Thuja. I have some leftover from hubby's sweater and was thinking that Thuja might be a good option for that.

They look great!

4:27 AM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

Yay, Thuja! I want to make some of those one day. And I do have some wool-ease in my meager stash...

6:16 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

I was reading another blog and she used trekking and sized 3 needles..It is so much easier to buy regular sock weight yarn than it is for worsted. I did get some luxury cashmere aran to make hubby's, he deserves soft ones...now if he doesn't put them in the wash.....

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home