Tuesday, March 14

Hello!



Originally uploaded by snowdropsnowy.
This is my first post here, and my first sock... All the knitting I've done, and no socks! I can easily see a new addiction forming! As many of you know, this is Jaywalker, and it's very nice to knit! A lovely pattern... the yarn is Lang (comes with the nifty little spool of thread to reinforce heel & toe). This picture isn't so good, the colour's off... it's much softer... No proper natural light, so this is the best there is right now, believe me! So, hi to everyone and I look forward to the socks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Lovely color! Looking at your sock, I feel like I need to try that pattern. It looks great.

6:03 AM  
Blogger String Bean said...

I still love that color. Pretty pretty. It makes me feel like tying bows in my hair.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home