Saturday, March 4

Jaywalking beachside

Here's my first on-the-way Jaywalker sock. The yarn is On Line Supersocke 100. The color is 734. It reminds me of the Pacific Ocean and Long Beach ...which is on the Pacific coast.
The blues are the sky and the sea, the khaki color is the sand, the olive-brown color is wet driftwood and the black and white part is seagull crap. See? Perfect!
I really love knitting these, the pattern is so simple. I may make another pair of these when I'm done!

Pffft! And who said self-patterning yarn wouldn't work for this pattern!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Pretty! And I agree with your color associations, althoug I might have gone with the white being fluffy clouds floating through the sky, but that's just me.

;)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Pyewacket said...

I really like that color combination! I think those will be great-looking socks.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home