Wednesday, March 15

Progress. Of a Sort.


Mindlessness. Simple stockinette. Knit after knit after knit, punctuated only by the occasional dropped or split stitch. That's about all I can handle right now. So, I give you:


My Sock!

Basic as all get out. Sally Melville's Simple Sock pattern, from The Purl Stitch. In Baruffa Lana Folk, wool/nylon, that was in my stash from who knows when. [yes, children, there was sock yarn even in the Dark Ages when I was young like you.]

Goal: Finish My Sock in this lifetime. [Note the singular noun. That's as much as my frazzled brain can handle right now.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

The colors in that yarn are luscious! I think plain stockinette is a wise choice--it will allow that gorgeous yarn to take center stage.

6:54 AM  
Blogger kraftygirl said...

I am so impressed with everyone's work! I would love to knit a long too. I've become a sock knitting fiend and I can't seem to finish anything else:)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home