Tuesday, April 25

Coffee Break!

Coffee Break!
I've had this blog since March, but have been very bad about updating it. Perhaps if I had a camera to take pictures it would be more fun to use.....

Right now I am knitting Cozy from knitty.com http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTcozy.html. I started it on 03-29-06. The yarn I am using is Andean Silk from Knit Picks in Hollyberry on size 9 needles. After 8 repeats, I was at my mom’s house and ran into a problem that she offered to fix for me. After about 20 minutes of working on my problem, my mom mentioned that her YOs were much larger than mine. Imagine my surprise when I found out that I had been doing my YOs wrong! Boy was I sad to have to rip all my work out! Currently I’m on my 17th repeat, and figure that I am just over 1/3 done! Hooray! It is knitting up rather nicely now. Hopefully I’ll be able to post a picture some time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I have no idea how I managed to post this to the sock KAL!! Sorry! I'd delete this post if I knew how!
Andy

12:30 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

The pattern is beautiful. You have to get a digital camera so we can all se photos!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home