Wednesday, May 3

Ready, Set, Toe!

I finished my pumpkin socks tonight, at last. Did the best job I've ever done of kitchenering the toes. These are the first pair I've made for me rather than someone else. It was very exciting to try them on. My first thought was, they fit perfectly! And my second thought was, I only want to wear hand-knit socks from now on.

For my next pair I'm going to use the Regia Strato Color (black, violet, lilac, fuschia) that I got on sale at WEBS. They're going to be plain old stockinette, because I need a take-anywhere project that doesn't require a lot of attention. I've got several lace projects going, so a simple pair of socks will be a nice break from charts.

I took some pictures and will post one as soon as I get the roll developed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mamma said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see pictures. There's something sooting about an stockingnette stitch sock to rest the mind after lace.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home