Sunday, May 21

Don't make me do it

I got Socks Socks Socks yesterday at Barnes and Noble. I really want my next pair of socks to be the Entrelac socks. I'm gonna do it. Pray for me. I still have some time before I cast on. I am a little confused about the materials though. The pattern says to use sport weight yarn and size 0 needles. Wouldn't that be just a teensy bit tight to knit? I think I'll use my beloved Trekking instead. Who doesn't love the Piggy socks?

I finished one of Charles' socks and cast on for the second one immediately after. Hurrah! No SSS here, baby. I've got about two inches on the cuff.

I started the heel on my first flip-flop sock. No pattern for that one...yet. I'm using Socks That Rock in Water Lily on US 1 dpns.

I have not touched the lace sock for about a month. I want to finish Charles' socks and a pair of slippers I started for my sister first. I'm knitting her slippers out of Fancy Image Yarn Superwash Merino Wool in purple. In place of a button, there will be a pom-pom because Di loves pom-poms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home