Saturday, September 30

UPDATE

I've finally updated the patterns in the sidebar. I tried to last week, but Blogger wouldn't let me. The new patterns are:
Diamante
Sox on 2 Stix
Cablenet
Red Herring
-All the socks from Magknits-
Eunny's Bayerische Socks
How to Knit an Argyle Sock
Arrrgyle Chart
Arrrgyle Chart 2 (brighter colors)
Anastasia Socks
Zokni Socks

I've also added a bunch of 'Recommended Reads', sock books that every sock knitter should read. If you know any more, let me know and I'll add them. If you know of any other sock patterns let me know about those, too. Sorry about my slackness about Blogger lately. I'm sick with strep throat and am not up to doing much aside from dosing myself up with vitamin C and the like and knitting (of course).

I have been knitting socks! I'm almost done with my sister's 2nd Jaywalker. I cannot wait to be done with these. I do love how the pattern looks, but I'm getting so sick of knitting them. While I walk I always knit socks and the ones I'm working on now are a pair of Fixation ankle socks. I have one done and am on the foot of the 2nd. I think that's about it on the sock front. I have lots of socks planned, but it would take me forever to list them here. You'll just have to wait. Oooh, the suspense!

I have really enjoyed seeing your socks!

p.s. For those of your who are 'on' Knitty, have you seen the Knitty Sock Exchange thread? Who's in on it? Anyone participating in the Sock Wars?

2 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Psst... I have a sock pattern on my blog. :D

http://katydidknits.blogspot.com/2006/06/jack-sparrows-favorite-socks.html

There is a link in my sidebar to the original pattern post, plus a .pdf version.

=)

Feel better!!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger String Bean said...

I knew I forgot one. Yours was actually on my list of patterns to add, but the argyle pirate socks confused me.

Thanks! I am feeling better.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home