Saturday, September 30

Ocean Socks


Yay they are done, and not too bad a job if I say so myself!! (modeled by DD as the pictures do come out better...only problem is..well she can wear them too!) Done for the Mystery Sock KAL where you knit a sock without a picture! It was a little difficult at the start as I stated before, and the second one didn't want to go too smoothly in the midpart...

Yarn is the Storm Colorway from Heather in a light sportweight I think. It knit really nice (well when I didn't have to tink quite a bit on the last one LOL!!) Used my Brittany size 3 dpns. They fit well and are pretty comfy. I made them along with my friend CPurl, who helped me immensely! Off to get ready for Socktoberfest!

1 Comments:

Blogger snowdrop said...

Pretty! Very good choice on the pattern!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home