Monday, June 19

Survivors of Second Sock Syndrome

Yes, I admit it, I was stricken with SSS. I hid it as best as I could, thinking that this sad and humiliating affliction was only hurting myself. I was so blind. Second Sock Syndrome touches the lives of everyone we love...

...especially if those loved ones were given the first sock 3 months ago. I got this in e-mail today:


What Have I Done???

Thankfully, the second sock is now finished and in the hands of the US Postal Service. I only hope it's not too late, and that the healing warmth of Superwash wool can turn that frown upside down.

Or at least cover it up!

5 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

hahahaha! Too cute!!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger String Bean said...

Heeheehee...charming!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

OMG that is just TOO funny!!! Good to see the recipient has a good sense of humor!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Cute photo!!! And very nice looking first sock - hope its pair is just as nice ;)

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sure the warmth of superwash will do the trick!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home