Tuesday, July 24

Another pair done!

Edited: Yeah, i was able to make the pictures smaller!! They are modified Mermaids from the Lucy Neatby book Cool Socks, Warm Feet in Knitpicks Essential Tweed in Plum. I did my favorite heel and for the toe, my favorite german round toe. They were loads of fun to make and the way the pattern swirls on its own is amazing. Here they are:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leaving for a two week vacation on Saturday. Will continue on my pair of Monkeys which I love!

2 Comments:

Blogger yarnmaniac said...

I really like those!

6:31 PM  
Blogger String Bean said...

I've always wanted to make a pair of mermaids - just never got around to it. Yours look great. I'm jealous! :D

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home