Tuesday, November 21

Oh Happy Day!!!

Everybody sing along!!! My Basketcase Socks are finally finished. Oh, happy day! The yarn is Regia Wool. This pattern was a great deal of fun to do even though it took me a little while to get the hang of the Eye of Partridge heel.

I know what I'm wearing tomorrow; Basketcase socks and a black sweater. They are done just in time for the cold weather. Tonight is supposed to be the coldest night yet here and tomorrow is supposed to be blustery and cold. Warm socks are just the ticket!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Awesome job on those! Enjoy them! :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger snowdrop said...

They look soooo comfortable! It's getting pretty cold here, too! And I love the colours!

5:34 PM  
Blogger String Bean said...

I love the Eye of Partridge Heel! It's my favorite.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home