Monday, October 29

Sock Questionnaire

Since Halloween is right around the corner I though I'd post a little sock questionnaire. Feel free to post it here or on your blog.

1. What's your favorite sock yarn? (please note that the word 'yarn' is singular. Just pick one. I know it's hard.)

2. What's your favorite brand and type of sock needle?

3. Do you knit your socks toe up, cuff down, or sideways?

4. Both socks at the same time or just one?

5. What's your favorite toe and why?

6. Favorite heel?

7. Do you prefer plain or patterned socks?

8. Who do you knit the most socks for?

9. Do you darn your socks? If not, what do you do with them?

10. Do you only wear handknit socks?

Bonus question: What pattern, if any, is your basic "I-just-need-a-pair-of-socks" sock pattern based on? Do you keep it on paper or memorized?

You can see mine on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home